Saturday, January 21, 2012

91 Posts and 1 Year Old

To All of my Viewers,
I want to thank you all for reading/watching my blog, spreading the news to others, and giving me encouraging comments. I started this blog January of 2011, so my blog is officially 1 year old! In that 1 year I have managed to post 91 posts (not including all the videos on seperate pages). All together I have done a little over 100 posts on my blog (if your including all the pages).
M&M Productions has given me such happiness, to be able to share my home videos with you guys is truly amazing! I've always wanted to share my funny videos with friends and family, but I never got around to it. Finally (January 2011) I decided that I wanted to make a blog that I could post all of my videos on! I learned about blogger through my mom, and I've loved using it ever since!

This year I am hoping to film a movie, but I am not sure if I will be able to post it on here. It will be my first film though so it will probably only be about 30 minutes long. This year I am also going to keep doing my Just Do It and Special Edition Just Do It videos for your enjoyment. I will also try and keep you posted on what's going on in my life!

I love you all,
Thanks for following me,
And as always, Enjoy!

Marissa

1 comment:

  1. Hi Marissa! Thanks so much for following my blog and leaving such sweet comments. That really encouraged me. :) I love your blog too! Feel free to leave more comments on my blog with any advice or suggestions you might have. I am always open to receiving that. :)Thanks again! Ps, if you didn't know I am homeschooled too! I can't wait to hear more from you.
    ~Becca [By Grace Alone]

    ReplyDelete