Thursday, October 27, 2011

Being a Princess is not always easy

Being a Princess requires a lot of stuff. But for today, I have decided to be a modern Princess (which hopefully only requires half of what a real princess is supposed to have and do). My outfit is modern and my hair is elegant (like a princess!). Anyways, this is my Halloween outfit, so let me know if you like it!
 Today is also my bowling Halloween potluck, that is why I am dressed up in my Halloween outfit today.
Mandee did my hair and makeup, so special thanks to her, because she also has to do this on Halloween, and maybe even sometime before that (not sure).
Didn't she do a good job though? If you would like to learn how to do my hairdo click HERE. And for my makeup she just made it sparkly pink eyeshadow (and of course mascara and foundation).
I would love to know what ya'll are doing for Halloween, so comment below!
Also, I need your honest opinion, did you like the last music video? I know I haven't done one for a while, so we made that one. I think it went pretty well, so if you could let me know what you thought about that you can comment in the box below!
Also, if you want to hear a really pretty song, click HERE. I like this song, isn't it pretty???
Thanks for visiting M&M Productions, and as always, Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment