Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Inspiration

I have had a lot of inspiration to write my story lately. The things that I am learning here at this Glen Eyrie conference are really going to help me to eventually publishing one of my works.
I have met four christian authors and have taken one of their classes. You may have heard of her. Her name is Nancy Rue. It has been a real blessing to hear from an author about what are good writing habits.
The meals here are very delicious! They are almost as good as home made meals.
(But mom's cooking is still better)
The castle is beautiful! It is so inspiring just sitting in a chair in the lobby! Writing has been easy to do because of the surroundings, and I am just so grateful that I could be apart of this conference!
Talk to ya'll later!
Marissa

No comments:

Post a Comment