Sunday, June 5, 2011

Welcome to M&M Productions!

Hello, and welcome to M&M Productions. On this blog I will be posting some fun music videos and what's up in my day to day life! So I hope you enjoy the many wonderful videos I will be posting. Feel free to comment on them and let me know what you would like to see in my videos (better transitions, more fun outfits, more outdoor scenes, etc)!
You may be wondering why I decided to call myself M&M Productions. Well, my sister and I decided on that name together actually because my papa and nana always called my sis and I their M&M's since both our names started with an M. So we decided that M&M Productions was appropriate. 
So I hope you enjoy perusing my blog, there will hopfully be many diffrent things on this blog before long. Right now I have a page titled Books I love! and I am going to be putting the name and the author of everybook I read that I absolutly loved! You should give some a try! And soon I will have a couple of movie trailers up for what I will be making this summer!
So Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment