Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Chocolate Chip Cookie Movie Trailer

Hey Everyone! Hoping you all are having a wonderful day! I just finished a trailer for something my sister and cousin and I are going to be doing this summer. So I hope you all enjoy! And I hope that you cannot wait to see the Chocolate Chip Cookie Show On The Road when it comes out this Summer!
My cousin just got here yesterday, and we are already having a ball! It is so much fun with her here! It is like we were never even seperated!
All of us are so ready for Girltime to start at our church! and our cousin will be doing it with us! She is soooooooo excited! can't wait to see what color I am this year!
Also, my Nana came with my cousin, and I love it when she is here! She is so fun to be around!
Oh, YA! And this is my first post with a video, so I hope you enjoy thoroughly!
Love ya all and I hope you have a fabulous day!
You might want to watch it in the full screen because it is a bit pixely! and I want you to be able to read all of the stuff it says!
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment