Monday, August 27, 2012

Turning 16...Going to California...Starting College!

August 11 was my 16th birthday! So I celebrated on the 10th with my friends. We hung out at fox run park, played capture the flag, along with water balloons! For capture the flag we had the White Team (my team! and we won! WHOO HOO!) and we had the Red Team (which sadly lost). Overall we all had a blast though! I loved getting the time with my friends to celebrate my sweet 16. My friends and family...don't know what I'd do without them!

On my actual birthday My sister, our friend Jack, and I all took a plane out to California! Mandee and Jack were going to IDTech camp in Irvine, while I enjoyed time with family, the pool and let's not forget working at Juice It Up for a little cash! We had a blast together and made the annual In-N-Out stop for a fabulous burger, fries and shake. Yummo!

We all got home the 21st and jumped right back into our normal schedules! School started the next day. I am officially a Junior! The first week of school went well.

Then on the 25th I began my first day of Saturday Bowling League and my friend Jackson (and countless others including me) helped host a Hunger Games in his backyard! The winner was my sister YAY! I'll hopefully get pics of that soon :)

Also on that day I set my all time high score! I bowled a 203, 214, and a 243 for a 660 series! That is my first ever 6 series and I am very very proud of it! :D

Then today, I started my first day at PPCC. I don't really know what to think of it yet, but I'm sure its going to be a lot of work! I'm prepared for it though and I'm very excited for this wonderful opportunity to better my education.

I'll try and keep you posted, but it's going to be super diffucult for me to post any videos because my school load is so heavy! I promise to try though! Have a great school year everyone!
-Marissa

*To make pics bigger just click on them :)*

No comments:

Post a Comment