Saturday, November 12, 2011

Awaken Conference

I am going to the awaken conference at New Life Church, and let me just tell you that I have never felt so amazing (just after one day too).
I am definatly blessed to be able to go to this conference, and by the end of it I want to be able to say "I AM DANGEROUS AND FULLY AWAKE" and actually mean it.
I am praying that God will speak to me in this conference, I am looking forward to spending more time with him today!
I am going to this conference with Katie! So all together it is me, Katie, Mandee, My Mom, and Katie's Mom!

We had a blast last night as we sang and danced and got to meet Everyday Sunday!
p.s. Katie got to crowd surf!

2 comments:

  1. hahaha in the second picture.... katie.... oh hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you haven't posted in a long time ):

    ReplyDelete