Monday, October 31, 2011

Dressed to Kill














Just last night was our Murder Mystery Party. The theme was: Murder at Deadwood Saloon. None of us knew who was going to die or when, so it was a huge (and scary) suprise! My character was Minnie Money. I was a debutant from Chigago on a buisness trip with my Mother and Father.

There was someone at the party named Mitch Maverick (Jackson Rose) who I had supposedly been dating until I figured out he had lied and cheated in the Poker Tournament to win the big cash.Well, he ended up dieing, and it was really sad! He was shot right before the owner of the saloon (Henry High-Stakes)(My real dad) gave him the prize money. In the end we all figured out the culprit. And it was my father (My fake father), Montgomery Money!

 I was devastated.....
There were awards at the end of the night, and I got the Dressed to Kill award (meaning I was one of the best costumes there!). Anyways, it was a lot of fun! Hope ya'll had a great Halloween!








No comments:

Post a Comment