Wednesday, July 13, 2011

my ipod

I am listening to my ipod right now.....and typing this.
I am listening to the radio on my ipod....pretty legit. So I was just posting because I felt like saying hi!
I am having some difficulties with posting my summer vid. But I will be trying as hard as I can!

So, I would love to know what your favorite song is...it can be a disney song, it can be from a movie, or it can just be one you heard on the radio! Comment below!

Also, I would love it if you clicked on the follow button and decide to become one of my followers! It would make my day!

Also, I would love for you to read my profile and tell me what you like that I like! Let's see if we have any similarities in favorite candy, cereal, movie, or anything type!

TTYL!
Marissa

2 comments:

  1. Wow you can listen to radio on your ipod?!?!How does that work??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the 6th generation ipod which has radio and a camera on it....

    ReplyDelete