Friday, June 24, 2011

Who Will Love Me For Me?

I was listening to K-Love (91.1) tonight, and this song called What Love Really Means came on by JJ Heller. I had heard the song before, but tonight it entered my heart in a different aspect. I realized that no matter what I have done in my life time, no matter what I am doing this very second, God will still love me for who I am. (I actually started crying, have no idea why, I guess they were tears of joy) But I am hoping that I will be able to dig a little deeper into the meaning of this song, and that God will really reveal his love to me.

Hope you guys all enjoy! And if you feel like sharing your thoughts on this song, please comment below!

1 comment:

  1. Yes I have listened to this song too and so Happy to Know that God Loves us just because. In the world we see people and make opinions about them like, pretty, smart, rich, poor, funny, sad, fat, bad clothes, so many different things. But God Loves us no matter what. He created us for His enjoyment not the other way around. We give him Great Joy and He gives me unconditional LOVE...
    For God So Loved The World that He GAVE His only Begotten Son, that whosoever believe in Him shall Not parish but have Everlasting Life.

    ReplyDelete